Parents’ Council 2022
The school has an active, positive and energetic Parents’ Council, who take a great interest in the school community, working closely with Ms. Whelan, who liaises with the Council on behalf of the Principal and Staff.
The Council strive to do their best to enrich each child’s experience in the school by assisting with extra-curricular activities and organising fun events. We also fundraise to assist with the school’s resources and infrastructure when needed.
Over the past few years, the following activities have been organised:
- Quiz night raising funds for microwaves and toasters for students during break times.
- Race night
- Contributing to the school newsletter
- Talk & Topics of Interests for Parents with guest speakers
- Career’s Night for 5th & 6th Year Students
- Food Waste Competition with super prizes
- Bag packing
- Easter Raffle
We invite new parents to join us or offer support at events held in the school. We hold regular meetings where everyone’s opinion is valued. A great way to get involved in your child’s secondary school experience.
If you require further information, please contact: email@example.com
Chairperson: Mary Donohoe
Secretary: Breege Rooney