19/08/2021 Assessment Arrangements for Junior and Leaving Certificate 2022
28/04/2021 Guide for Students for out of school subjects
Guide for Schools and Students on implementing the Accredited Grades Process for Out-of-School-Subjects and Out-of-School Learners
27/04/2021 LC Portal Reopening
- The State Examinations Commission has announced the reopening of the Candidate Self Service
- Portal between 12 noon on Tuesday 27th April 2021 and 6pm on Friday 30th April 2021 for candidates to review and finalise their level selection and their choices of examinations, Accredited Grades or both for the 2021 Leaving Certificate for each subject in which they are entered.
- Candidates made their preliminary choices when the Candidate Self Service Portal opened in early March and this second phase requires them to review and confirm their final options for each subject.
- Candidates taking examinations will be able to change their subject level on the day of the examinations.
- However, the level in each subject which candidates select now will be their final level for the purposes of Accredited Grades.
- All candidates are required to complete this process even if their choices have not changed since March.
- Candidates, already entered for the 2021 Leaving Certificate, who did not register on the
- portal in March will have the opportunity to complete the registration process and to make their final subject level choices.
- This is the final chance to do this in order to be considered for accredited grades.
- A comprehensive guide to this phase of the portal has been published on