28/04/2021 Guide for Students for out of school subjects
27/04/2021 LC Portal Reopening
- The State Examinations Commission has announced the reopening of the Candidate Self Service
- Portal between 12 noon on Tuesday 27th April 2021 and 6pm on Friday 30th April 2021 for candidates to review and finalise their level selection and their choices of examinations, Accredited Grades or both for the 2021 Leaving Certificate for each subject in which they are entered.
- Candidates made their preliminary choices when the Candidate Self Service Portal opened in early March and this second phase requires them to review and confirm their final options for each subject.
- Candidates taking examinations will be able to change their subject level on the day of the examinations.
- However, the level in each subject which candidates select now will be their final level for the purposes of Accredited Grades.
- All candidates are required to complete this process even if their choices have not changed since March.
- Candidates, already entered for the 2021 Leaving Certificate, who did not register on the
- portal in March will have the opportunity to complete the registration process and to make their final subject level choices.
- This is the final chance to do this in order to be considered for accredited grades.
- A comprehensive guide to this phase of the portal has been published on
09/03/2021 LC 2021 DES – Guide to the LC Portal
09/03/2021 LC2021 DES – Short Guide to the LC 2021
LC.2021.DES.Information for students, parents and guardians
04/03/2021 LC2021 DES – Arrangements for LC 2021
ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE LEAVING CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS 2021
04/03/2021 LC202 School – Guide to Course work completion dates
04/03/2021 School – Guide to the LC Student Portal
Student Portal Information
04/03/2021 School – Key Dates for LC 2021
Leaving Cert 2021 Key dates
01/03/2021 School – Summarised version of the State Exams 2021
26/02/21 Information from SEC re: State Exams & Accredited Grades
Guide to State Examinations and Accredited Grades – 25 Feb 2021
22/02/21 Update re: State Exams 2021
19/02/21 Further information re: LC2021 can be found at link below
18/02/21 Information re: LC 2021 & JC 2021 – following DES announcement
01/02/21 Information re: Class Based Assessments for 3rd & 6th Years
20/01/21 Information re: Mocks 2021 for 3rd & 6th Years